The easiest way to learn how to use the SchemaCrawler command-line is by doing the live online tutorial. The tutorial works from within any browser with no software or plugins needed.
SchemaCrawler Whitepapers and Documentation
To read more about SchemaCrawler, you can read:
- Thom Snoeren’s blog post, SchemaCrawler 1: Notes & Lint
- Thom Snoeren’s blog post, SchemaCrawler 2: Database Metadata Discovery
- The SchemaCrawler API javadocs .
- Download the SchemaCrawler examples for an overview of all SchemaCrawler features and capabilities.
- Read How to Get Database Metadata as Java POJOs, and browse the javadocs for an introduction to the SchemaCrawler API.