The easiest way to learn how to use the SchemaCrawler command-line is by doing the online tutorial on Katacoda.
SchemaCrawler Whitepapers and Documentation
To read more about SchemaCrawler, you can read:
- Thom Snoeren’s blog post, SchemaCrawler 1: Notes & Lint
- Thom Snoeren’s blog post, SchemaCrawler 2: Database Metadata Discovery
- The SchemaCrawler API javadocs .
- Download the SchemaCrawler examples for an overview of all SchemaCrawler features and capabilities.
- Java API Makes Database Metadata as Easily Accessible as POJOs for an introduction to the SchemaCrawler API. (This article may refer to an older release of the SchemaCrawler API, but the concepts are the same.)